We run holiday programmes every school holidays
We have the following holiday programme coming up:
2 different programmes: Specialist Clinics and also 4 consecutive days of holiday lessons.
Both programmes are Monday to Thursday.
30 September – 3 October
7 October – 10 October
For Levels 6 and above, focus on a different stroke for each day.
Mondays is Freestyle
Tuesdays is Backstroke
Wednesdays is Breaststroke
Thursdays is Butterfly
Clinics are 60 minutes duration & cost $19.50 per session. These can be booked individually; you do not have to book all 4. Session times 12.15pm and 1.30pm
4 consecutive lessons, Monday to Thursdays
for levels 1 – 5, classes run between 1.30-2.45pm
45 minute classes for emergent swimmers, $72
30 minute classes for beginner swimmers, $64
these sessions cannot be a part booking and must be for all 4 days.
- swimmers enrolled in beginner classes will require a parent/caregiver in the water with them during the lessons.
- all swimmers and parent/caregivers in the water must wear a swim cap
- courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Places will be only confirmed on receipt of fees
- parents must remain on hand for the duration of the lessons
- families with 3 or more members enrolled on the holiday programme receive 10% discount