We run holiday programmes every school holidays
We have the following holiday programme coming up in July:
2 different programmes: Specialist Clinics and also 4 consecutive days of holiday lessons.
Week 1 is Monday to Thursday, 6-9 July 2020.
Week 2 is Monday to Thursday, 13-16 July 2020
For Levels 6 and above, focus on a different stroke for each day.
Day 1 is Freestyle
Day 2 is Backstroke
Day 3 is Breaststroke
Day 4 is Butterfly
Clinics are 60 minutes duration & cost $21.50 per session. These can be booked individually; you do not have to book all 4. Session times 12.15pm and 1.30pm
4 consecutive lessons, Monday to Thursdays
for levels 1 – 5, classes run between 1.00-2.40pm
45 minute classes for emergent swimmers, $76
30 minute classes for beginner swimmers, $68
these sessions cannot be a part booking and must be for all 4 days.
- swimmers enrolled in beginner classes will require a parent/caregiver in the water with them during the lessons.
- all swimmers and parent/caregivers in the water must wear a swim cap
- courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Places will be only confirmed on receipt of fees
- parents must remain on hand for the duration of the lessons
- families with 3 or more members enrolled on the holiday programme receive 10% discount