We run holiday programmes every school holidays
We have a full series of events!
July Holiday Programme
- Week 1: 12-15 July (Monday to Thursday) 4 days
- Week 2: 19-22 July (Monday to Thursday) 4 days
Specialist swimming lessons
Specialist stroke and race clinics for swimmers Level 6 and above
Consecutive days of lessons for swimmers Levels 1 – 5
Specialist clinics focus on a different stroke each session:
You can choose to do Day 1 Freestyle, | Day 2 Backstroke | Day 3 Breaststroke | Day 4 Butterfly – or any combination you wish. All strokes are taught every day.
- Specialist clinics are 60 minutes and cost $23.50 per session
- Specialist clinics can be booked individually, depending on the swimmer’s level session times are 11.00am | 12.10pm | 1.40pm
Race training clinic
Friday 23 July, 12.00pm
- Focusing specifically on race techniques and skills
- 90 minute session $35.00 or free when booking 4 Specialist clinics
Friday 16 July 11.00am
Time to put all that training into practice and have some more holiday fun!
Gala Day is open only to swimmers on the usual Canterbury Swim School weekly or holiday programmes and Waitaha Swim Club members.
$5 entry to all events, payable on the day. You must enter by no later than Tuesday 13 July.
This is a fundraiser for the Waitaha Swim Club; all proceeds go to the Club.
Consecutive days of lessons for beginner and emergent swimmers
- 45 minute classes for emergent swimmers $84 for 4 days
- 30 minute classes for beginner swimmers $73.50 for 4 days
- A parent/caregiver is required to be in the water for these lessons
- NB: You must book all days for the week of the consecutive days of lessons – bookings cannot be split between both weeks
10% discount is available for families booking 3 or more members on the holiday Programme
Contact us at email@example.com for more info!