We run holiday programmes every school holidays
April Holiday Programme
- Week 1: 19-22 April (Monday to Thursday) 4 days
- Week 2: 27-29 April (Tuesday to Thursday) 3 days
- We have a full series of events!
Specialist swimming lessons
Specialist stroke and race clinics for swimmers Level 6 and above
Consecutive days of lessons for swimmers Levels 1 – 5
Specialist clinics focus on a different stroke each session:
You can choose to do Day 1 Freestyle, | Day 2 Backstroke | Day 3 Breaststroke | Day 4 Butterfly – or any combination you wish. All strokes are taught every day.
- Specialist clinics are 60 minutes and cost $23.50 per session
- Specialist clinics can be booked individually, depending on the swimmer’s level session times are 11.00am | 12.10pm | 1.40pm
Race training clinic
Friday 23 April, 12.00pm
- Focusing specifically on race techniques and skills
- 75 minute session $29.50 or free when booking 4 Specialist clinics
Consecutive days of lessons for beginner and emergent swimmers
- 45 minute classes for emergent swimmers $84 for 4 days week 1 | $63 for 3 days week 2
- 30 minute classes for beginner swimmers $73.50 for 4 days week 2 | $55 for 3 days week 2
- A parent/caregiver is required to be in the water for these lessons
- NB: You must book all days for the week of the consecutive days of lessons – bookings cannot be split between both weeks
10% discount is available for families booking 3 or more members on the holiday Programme
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!